Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Valleyschwag, 2nd week of June. (Well the beginning of it)

Still no sign of my carepackage, I am starting to panic slightly. My sis is leaving for overseas in a couple of days and I really, really, really, really (and once more, for good measure), really wanted to pimp out her/my (shared ownership ;-) ) laptop with some nice stickers.

The good news is that in the future the international packages get shipped first so maybe I will have the June issue at the same time as everybody else (oh optimism, oh optimism). Another piece of good news is that the "valleyschwag deputy" system gets a beating and gets rethinked/re-engineered, so maybe there is a chance of getting some nice rare schwag "pour moi". The not so good news is that the last of the May shippments was sent on June 2nd and knowing my luck (and the special lobbing that was for sure executed by a certain person known as Mr. Murphy) my package was 100% among those.

And once again I have to state: Patience ppl, Patience.

1 Comments:

Blogger adamszki said...

Thanx techguru. I am not sure but I think I have seen your blog (or comment on the chronicles, not sure anymore) and your link to schwagville.com. It is a nice idea, but with the shipping costs and time difference my participation on the schwag aftermarket will be somewhat limited. Limited as in I will probably only doing some batch trading, but I guess that will depend on the shipping costs.

Thanx and cheers.

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home