Wednesday, July 12, 2006

The Fast and the Furious - Tokyo Drift

I am a fan of nice cars, fast cars, dream cars, expensive cars or just cars. I am not that into it like I am into computers, gaming, reading or movies but I do like them. And so naturally when there is a crossection of my interests I feel drawn to it. That's how I came to like the NFS games or The Fast and the Furious movies. I loved the first one and was not that disappointed with the second one and I was full of expectation for the third one. I just saw it and I have to say I did like it. Nice cars, great stunts and a storyline that was not entirely lame, though it was pretty predictable and in my opinion the nice came Vin Diesel made threw it back somewhat, though it made some room for speculation on the fourth movie. But all in all, I think that for most of the people, there will be some beauty of the movie lost as they did not see the Initial D movie. I am not really sure how the Initial D: First stage would fit into the picture as I am sorry to report that I have not seen it yet and I am not sure when or if I get the chance to do so. I think that those who did not see the Initial D movie might get somewhat confused to the race environment of the Tokyo Drift movie and to the simple question "Why are they drifting all the time?". I cant say that there is much effort spent on explaining why it is so. But in the end it was a nice movie and time/money well spent. I am certainly expecting the DVD for this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home