Monday, March 10, 2008

Guess what, I'm back :-?

It might seem I didn't write a thing in a long time, and I have to say, its true. I guess it just did'nt work out the way I thought - time, inspiration, frustration, no lust, etc, etc, ....... and so on. Pick one and nail the blame on it.

To be honest, I just can't tell whether I will be writing anything new anytime soon - it seems that Hard Harry (Pump up the volume) had it right - All the great things have been invented, all the great things have been done and all the great things have been said. I hope I will find something interesting to write about or that there will be something that will tick me off enough to write about it.

So why am I writing now? I am venting. What am I venting? Dunno. I should be happy (Reasons to be happy - Check!), I just am not. No idea why, no idea what to do to change the situation. I wanted to say its a SNAFU, but that would be a lie - everything is just peachy (I think).

But what the hell, I just feel miserable, so feel free to join me - mysery loves company.

PS:
Wanna cheer me up? Try something, anything, maybe it will work. Worst case it won't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home